Experiencing the new stage of Life, Working, and Family!

2009年4月8日 星期三

LAZYATWORK syndrome!

我最近真的很懶散
大概上次跟肯德基爺爺的討論,讓我一點都不想努力吧~

And now I kind of feel like MB course killer, which is opposite to my original suggestion. How can I feel happy about this result?? ><;; I do hate myself for having discussion with Mr. Kentucky.

The other way is... my colleagues seem to be in different tone from me. I'm definitely lazy enough, but I don't know how hard adding new empty forms can be. Is it for things like energy saving so that everybody please write on the back side of the paper? What makes me feel even more awful is blaming this on which our printer couldn't print 2 sided documents. Is it a kind of excuse? You may use this about every 2 weeks, and you just leave the forms like that?

Anyways, no one complains......
As long as things still can work....

沒有留言: